Monday, February 9, 2015

The Typical Breakfast

Breakfasts are my way of making sure I start the day off right. They are what literally keep me balanced.


My Advice:  


Find a breakfast routine that works for you! (and follows your dietary needs) It does not have to follow exactly what I do, but it is a great idea to have a go-to healthy meal that is easy to reach for and keeps you satisfied until lunch.



I pretty much eat the same thing everyday, although I may throw in a few healthy pancakes, a smoothie, some additional smoked salmon to my eggs, or an omelette once in a while to change it up.

                        


The typical breakfast is:


  • 2 soft boiled eggs (Learn how to make them here)
  • 1 slice of toasted Ezekiel Sprouted Bread (sesame is my favorite - *not gluten free)
  • 1/4 of a ripe avocado, mashed on the toast

  • Veggies, steamed or sautéed in coconut oil (spinach, zuchinni, arugula, collard greens, swiss chard, mushrooms, onions - always includes something green)
  • Top it all off with cracked pepper, and maybe some sea salt or hot sauce 

On the side I always have one cup of french pressed coffee (because I love it!) and maybe a half of a grapefruit, berries, or some kind of fruit depending on how hungry I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are important, I would love to hear from you!